3D artist experienced in the simulation industry and focused on creating realistic assets. Interested in working in the simulation industry or the games industry contributing to online multiplayer games.
- Established the 3D asset pipeline for real-time graphics & wrote extensive documentation on pipeline integration & best practices
- Optimized models from existing CAD geometry to be used in game engines
- Rendered images & animations of military & commercial vehicles using 3ds Max & V-Ray
- Built, textured, lit, and post-processed 3D environments
- Developed for VR & mobile
- Received 2018 Award for 3D & Materials Art + 2017 Award for Low Poly Modeling
Graduate student at UCF's FIEA program. Art track.